Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Quiet day

Not much to report on today. AJ worked half a day. Jenna and I were at home cleaning and doing laundry. When we registered Jenna for school, the teacher gave her a little homework to do, so she worked on that today. Gus's landscaper came and did some work. He gave us fresh bananas off of his banana tree and some papayas off of Gus's trees. I can't wait to try TRULY fresh fruit! This afternoon, we went to the fair. I don't think it was the county fair. It was pretty small, but it had the typical fair stuff...expensive rides, expensive food, and expensive games. There was a trapeze show...that was pretty cool to see at a fair. We went on the ferris wheel. It was neat to be at the top and see the ocean on one side and the mountain on the other! Well, not much more to say tonight. I'm tired, so until next time...aloha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your blogging, so personal and fun to hear what you are doing. I kept a journal when we moved to japan as each experience was so new but only at first. blogging is so much better! I am praying for your transition time. It sounds like you have done alot!! time to soak your feet or better yet get a pedicure as you will wear sandals more than in WI.