Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Not much to report on today. I found a little shop that has gently used furniture, household items, and clothes. There was some really nice stuff there and I found a few things that I liked. The owner gets new things in every week, so I might be checking it out frequently, just to see what's available. I also was able to go to the house to take pictures and measure the rooms. We hope to go shopping for furniture this weekend at some estate sales. I was having a hard time knowing what to get for furniture because I couldn't exactly remember what the rooms looked like. It should be a little easier now. I will email pictures when we get settled into the house. Jenna really likes school, but she is still adjusting. She is very tired after school! Tomorrow night is parent's night. We get to visit the school and see what she has been doing. Of course, we only have this week to look at, but it will be nice to talk to her teacher and meet some of the other parents. Well, I'm ready for bed, so until next time...aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn-i am so glad things are going well for all of you. Very very glad that Jenna loves school--that is awesome. Things here are the same. i was very impressed with your info on the vog. You sound like you know what you are talking about, which I am sure you do. Amy

Anonymous said...

Lynn,

I love reading your blog. God is blessing your family. You are living the adventure the rest of us talk about but never do it. We are continually praying for your family. Hoping to extract honey soon. Yum Yum. Miss you!