Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sales and Huggos

Today I went to garage sales. I found a few things for the kitchen, some TV trays and a bed for Jenna. I thought it was a futon, but it doesn't fold up to a couch, so I'm not sure how the lady could call it a futon, but oh well! I also got sheets for her bed and a lamp. Tomorrow we are getting an early start and hope to find living room furniture and a bed for AJ and I. It's pouring down rain here right now. I hope it's done by morning. It will be no fun looking for stuff in the rain! Tonight we ate dinner in town at a restaurant called Huggos. It was a nice place to eat. We sat outside under huge umbrellas and the "floor" was all sand. There was live entertainment - a guy playing the guitar and singing Hawaiian songs and a Hawaiian lady doing hula dances. It was pretty cool! We decided that this is definately a place that we will take people when they come to visit. Jenna finished her first week of school. She absolutely loves it! We are so happy about that. Her teacher told me that Jenna is fitting in nicely. What an answer to prayer!! Praise God! Well, that's all I know for now, so until next time...aloha!

No comments: