Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach
Friday, September 5, 2008
Friday, September 5
Well, this is my first attempt at blogging. Hopefully it will work! Today was a pretty quiet day. It was cloudy most of the day and it rained off and on. I guess this is the rainy season in Hawaii. Hopefully it will be sunny tomorrow. Jenna was pretty disappointed that we didn't go to the beach today. We did "boring" things as Jenna put it. We went to the bank and set up accounts. We went to Walmart and got a few things and we went to the grocery store. We also went to Kona Queen (where AJ will be working) to meet the crew. It was nice to meet people and spend time getting to know them. The secretary at Kona Queen told me that Kona will be getting a Target in the next year! I was really excited to hear that! There aren't too many places to shop around here. Macy's is the only well known department store in the area, unless I want to fly to Honolulu or buy online and have things shipped. I don't need much right now, so I'll get by with what I have. Now, if they would just build a Kohl's, I would be set! :-) That's all for now. Until next time...Aloha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Aloha! Hey am I the first to comment? How cool is that? I've never blogged before either so this should be fun. Great idea! I'm looking forward to experiencing Hawaii via the "Howery Journey" - it's the next best thing to being there!
HI I have never blogged before either. See what you are starting?! I may start a blog on our move from the 2800 sq ft house to a boat! Great to hear of your adventures, keep it coming love deena and Rick
Glad you decided to try a blog..... can't wait to read more......
Hey Lynn!!
This is so cool- how do you set something like this up??? Sounds like you all have been keeping very busy- I can't wait until we get a chance to come down and see you guys!
Jenna is such a sweetie- I know she is going to make a ton of friends and fit right in whichever school she enrolls- how about you- have you sort of been looking at nursing jobs in the paper? What kinds are available down there?
I'll write more later-
Farah
Hi
Just trying this blog out Lynn!!! Clarissa
Post a Comment