Aloha! It's been a while again since I have blogged. I'm so sorry! It's been busy I guess. AJ's Mom and her husband are here now. It's been so great having them here! Jenna is on Spring Break next week and they are going to watch her for us. That is going to be great for all of them. They have been enjoying their time here so far.
Today we went to Jenna's favorite beach. Jenna and Karen played in the sand. Karen buried Jenna in the sand and of course she loved that! Karen learned how to snorkel. We saw about 4 turtles sunning themselves on the beach and several in the water. I never get tired of seeing the turtles! The whales put on a great show today! There were several of them flapping their pectoral fins and some of them breached several times in a row!! Unfortunately, I was sleeping on the beach and missed the whole thing!!! AJ said he tried to wake me, but I didn't hear him calling my name! Oh well. Thank God we live here...I have more chances to see them! I'm glad that Karen and Dave were able to see them.
Tomorrow after church we are going to one of our favorite beaches to go snorkeling. I hope that Karen does OK...there are so many beautiful fish to see there! She did great learning today-she's a natural! Sunday night we are going to a luau. That should be fun!
On Monday, Karen and Dave are planning to go to the Volcano. I'm off on Tuesday, so we are going to go Mauna Kea to see the snow on the mountain. Then we are going to go to Hilo to see the waterfalls. I'm looking forward to it! It's been 4 years since I have seen that side of the Island. I'll try and keep you posted on our adventures. Until next time...aloha!
1 comment:
Terrific time with wonderful family! From the marsh
Post a Comment