Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Too busy!!

I can't believe how fast time goes! We have been really busy lately! We have had more visitors the past few weeks. We have visitors for the next little while too. We love having visitors but it changes our routine a bit!

AJ is still busy at work. Things are not slowing down like we thought it would. He is still working 6 days a week, 10-12 hours. I'll be so glad when things slow down for him!! He will too!

My job has been going great, but I have also been working more than I thought I would! I was hired to work 20 hours per week, but it has been more like 30 hours. One of my co-workers was gone last week, so I covered most of her patients. She is still going to be gone this week, so I will see her patients again. I am still supposed to be on orientation, but I have been on my own for the past two weeks. I know I can always call if I need help, so I guess it's OK.

I feel bad for our visitors because we have both been working so much, we have hardly seen them! Thankfully they have been understanding! We took some time last weekend and went to the beach. We saw 15 turtles on the beach! I've posted a few pictures.

Jenna is doing great! She loves having visitors and always wants to be the one to give them a tour of the house. She spent all day Saturday working on a project for the Science Fair at school this week. She did an experiment using magnets. She did a great job. It turned out pretty good! She has a pet fish now. It is a male betta that she named Rainbow. She loves her fish! She had a couple of sea snails that we brought home from the beach a few weeks ago, but they didn't last too long. I guess we should have left them in the ocean!!

Well, that's about it and I'm tired, so I'm going to sign off for now. So, until next time...aloha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynne: Glad to see you are still writing. I was wondering what was happening. I checked every day for a new posting.
Glad to see OJ is working hard. Should almost be time to start catching queens!
-25 every night here for the past three. Still have 15 inches of snow on the ground!
Keep writing and watch out for Ukus!

Anonymous said...

I keep enjoying your history of your time in Hawaii. Keep up those writing skills - you are doing a great job!! Expecting weather in 40's and 50's next few days!! From the marsh