Hey, guess what!!?? I think I got Jenna's video to finally work! Praise God! Actually, my friend Julie helped me. I would have never figured it out on my own! I think if you just click on this link, it will bring to the page.
You will have to click on the title "Jenna's Presentation." Hopefully it will work. Please let me know either way. I apologize that I missed the first few sentences. (I was taking pictures of chickens, remember?!) She is explaining that her project is titled, "Can a Paperclip Float in the Air by Itself?" She says that she used magnets and how she set up her experiment. The video starts with her saying how she did the experiment. AJ and I are very proud to say that out of 12 kids her class that did science projects (the other 2 chose to do a history project), Jenna got 2nd place!! She got a nice big, red ribbon! She was so excited to tell us, she just squealed with delight! I posted a picture of her with her ribbon. I'm sorry to brag about it, but we are so proud of her and happy for her! I'm a little surprised that she was able to do so well, because we did the whole thing in such a hurry! She had her picture in the paper and a listing of all of the kids who won. I put the link to the local paper below if you care to look at it. Go to www.westhawaiitoday.com and in the search box enter "school and local." The article should come up.
OK, one more bit of bragging. Another school project that they had was for the Lions Club. The kids had to draw a picture using the title "Sight is Beautiful." Jenna drew a cute picture of a beach scene. She drew a palm tree, a hula girl, a crab, and a sandcastle. She got third place in her class. We were so happy for her! I posted pictures of that too.
Well, enough of that for today! Sorry for the lag in posting again! Life gets so busy sometimes! I will try not to have such a long time in between posts. Until next time...aloha!
No comments:
Post a Comment