Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Friday, October 17, 2008

More pix

Not much to report on today. Things have been going good. Jenna is enjoying school. She is studying Colonial America right now. She has a big project that she is working on that's due at the end of the month. She had lots of different options for a project, but she chose to do hers on food and clothes of colonial times. She has been busy making a kitchen scene out of popcicle sticks and clay. She's pretty excited about it!

AJ was invited to go deep sea fishing with one of his co-workers next weekend. He's looking forward to that. I finally got everything together that I needed to get my Hawaii nursing license. Hopefully I will get it soon. There have been ads in the paper for nurses to work at flu clinics. I'd love to do that.

I've attached a few more pictures today. One of our house. One of the first sunset from our lanai (deck), and a few more of Jenna. That's all for now. Until next time...aloha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see your house and all recent pictures - so glad you can add them to the blog!!! The Papes