Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Monday, October 20, 2008

The Weekend

We had a pretty quiet weekend. I went to garage sales on Saturday morning and got a bookcase for Jenna and a desk for us. Now I can finish setting up the "office." We don't really have an office. It will just be an area in the basement, but it will be nice to get all of that kind of stuff organized and out of the boxes.

Sunday after church some of the kids found a Jackson Cameleon on one of the trees. They picked it up and started playing with it. It was pretty cool to see. It looked like a triceratops in a way. I'll bring my camera with me next week and I'll post a few pictures. They put it on me because I was wearing a brown shirt. They wanted to see if it would change colors. It crawled around to my back so I couldn't see if it changed colors or not. I was OK with it being on me as long as it didn't get near my face or on my skin, which it didn't, thank goodness!!

In the afternoon we went to the movie "Beverly Hills Chihuahua." It was pretty cute. Not a movie that AJ and I would have picked out, but Jenna really liked it! Anyway, pretty boring today. We get internet hooked up on Friday!! WOO-HOO!! We are pretty excited about that. Internet at the house...that will make things easier! We'll finally have TV too...maybe we can catch up on what's happening in the world! So, until next time...aloha!

No comments: