OK, I know that it has again been too many days since I've written anything significant, but I don't have access to the internet at our house yet. I'm short on time today, so I can't write too much. I'm planning to spend some time at the internet cafe tomorrow, so I PROMISE that I will write more! But I cannot be responsible for people falling asleep because I write a book and bore people to death! :) Until next time...aloha!
2 comments:
Hi Lynn, I am having troublw w/ this blogging thing...I tried to reply earlier, but no luck.
Glad to hear things are going well for all three of you.
Typical fall in Wiscons, the leaves are starting to turn, the air is cooler, but still so nice out. We have had our first flu clinic here at LCHD...the first of many! That tells us change is in the air.
Hopefully I can figure this out and keep in touch.
Take care until next time.
Mary Jo
We're all thinking of you. Our first snow was yesturday! More snow flurries today. Nothing is sticking...yet.
Marian
Post a Comment