Hello! I had a second interview with Hospice of Kona, the company I am hopefully going to start working for soon. I interviewed on Friday afternoon and I think it went well. They are now checking references and doing a background check on me. That should all turn out OK (at least I hope it does!) :-) I am hoping to get a call this week one way or the other. I will hopefully start working next week. I'm excited about it! I liked working in hospice when I was at the Health Department. I find it very rewarding.
The big storm that I told you about in the last post never came. If you remember, all of the schools on Oahu, Kauai, Maui, and Lanai were cancelled because of this big storm that was predicted. They were expecting winds up to 60mph, but I think the worst it got was 40mph. I guess winds at 70mph are "lower hurricane force" winds. So the kids got a 4-day weekend because they didn't have school today either in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. day.
AJ continues to be very busy, working very long days, six days a week. This is the busiest time of the year. Hopefully things will start to slow down in a couple of weeks.
That's all that's new for now, so until next time...aloha!
1 comment:
What did you hear from the job? Glad you are OK with the storms you had. Jenna - sounds like you had a great birthday!! Miss you and let us know how the job situation goes. Hugs from the marsh
Post a Comment