Hawaiian Sunset at Hapuna Beach

Thursday, January 29, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!

I got the job!!! I was notified yesterday that I was hired. I'm so happy! The job is with Hospice of Kona. It will be a part time job. I will be responsible for case managing 4 or 5 patients. I start on Monday, Feb. 2. I'm really looking forward to working with Hospice. I was able to work in Hospice a little when I worked at the Health Departmetn and I really liked it. I have heard wonderful things about this organization, so I am happy to be a part of it.

The other really great thing about this job is that because it is part time, I will still be able to go into Jenna's classroom and help with projects. I went in today to help and the next two weeks will be Valentine's Day projects. It should be fun!

That's all I know for now. I will keep you posted on how the job is going. So, until next time...aloha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations... "island time" is a fact of living in Hawaii. You will need to get used to it....

Judi in WI said...

Lynn that is awesome news!!!!!!! I am soooo happy for you... everything is falling into place for you guys. You are truly blessed.

Judi in WI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

It is good they knew the best one to hire - and we all know you will do a great job!!!!! Hugs from the Papes!